We are preparing for our 2017 Thunderfest Event and already beginning...more
Attention all Thunderfest Vendors!
2017 THUDERFEST DATES:
- Saturday, July 1, 2017
- Sunday, July 2, 2017 (RAIN DATE)
We are preparing for our Thunderfest Event and already beginning to line up our vendors.
If you would like to secure your spot please contact:
JUSTIN MANSHIP by email at email@example.com
Our vendor fees:
$300 until April 15th
$350 from April 16th – May 15th
$400 from May 15th – June 15th
NOTE: No applications accepted after June 15th
MESSAGE TO VENDORS:
DOWNLOAD VENDOR AGREEMENT CLICK HERE
It’s time to start planning for Thunderfest 2017!
We in the Kiwanis Club really appreciate all of you vendors that make the event more enjoyable for everyone. Last year I came into this in the middle of the process. Having not seen how it has come together in the past, last year was a real learning experience for me. The club has spent a lot of time thinking about what can be done to make things better, and to tighten up some inefficiencies. I think the below list will make things run more smoothly for everyone.
- Everyone will be assigned a spot, which will be clearly marked by a sign with your business’ name on it. The spot will be also be laid out with spray paint to eliminate any confusion. Everyone will have equal space which will be determined by the number of vendors we have. With one exception, we will NOT be accepting requests concerning special placements on the line. All vendors will be provided with a map ahead of time showing exactly where they will be parked.
- If you would like to pick your specific location you may do so for an additional $150 fee. This will be in addition to the normal participation fee. The ability to choose will be done on a first PAID first served basis. Postmarks on vendor agreements returned with payment will be used to determine the choosing order. To eliminate any questions, and for the sake of absolute transparency, we will not be accepting payments that are dropped off in person. In the event of receiving multiple vendor agreements with the same postmark, a coin flip or random number draw will be used. The coin flip or random number draw will be recorded on video and available for the concerned parties to view.
- Please do not plan to set up before the time we provide. The schedule will be set specifically to give the Kiwanis Club ample time to get everything situated before your arrival. Any vendors setting up before the time set will be asked to pack everything up, move their equipment, and wait until the stated time. We understand that some people require more time than others, so the window for setting up will be large. We will NOT be accepting requests for special set-up times.
- As in years past, the Kiwanis Club will be responsible for selling all drinks. If part of your business involves selling milkshakes or smoothies - that is acceptable. No other drinks may be sold by any vendor other than Kiwanis.
- In the past the Kiwanis Club has been flexible when dealing with pricing, but circumstances this year require us to stick to the schedule. The earlier vendor agreements with payment are received, the lower the participation fee. Vendors who choose to wait on sending payment will be subject to the tiered pricing. A vendor’s fee is assessed on the postmark date the payment, not the vendor agreement, is received.
The dates/fees are as follows:
- $300 until April 15 th
- $350 from April 16 th to May 15 th
- $400 from May 16 th – June 15 th
- We will not be taking applications after June 15 th
Postmark dates will be used to determine any date-related questions.
The mailing address is as follows:
Kiwanis Club of Bowling Green, KY
PO Box 13
Bowling Green, KY 42102-0013
- As in past years, the state of Kentucky will require you to file a tax form. We will provide you with the form, but it will be your responsibility to make sure it is properly filed.
- I will be your primary contact and can be reached at 270-320- 4218 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Both phone calls and texts are fine.
The Kiwanis Club is very much looking forward to another successful Thunderfest. The community always appreciates this event, and the vendors are a big part of the success. I am personally excited to work with each and every one of you.
We, as a club of volunteers, appreciate your helpfulness in making everything run as smoothly and efficiently as possible this year. If anyone has questions I am always happy to answer them.
Best Regards, Justin Manship